Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Have I failed at life if I don’t ever get married or have kids?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No you don't... You failed your life if you get married and have kids but you made them terrible... Suffering... And miserable... 

• 2 months ago

no              

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

NO.

No one  is a "failure" unless they cop That attitude. Many starving in this world, to them; "success"" is their Next Meal..

I am 63, Finally getting married. I did not expect it. But I Wont  rub your nose in it, either.

How Old are you? If 30 or under, Still plenty of time. Worst thing to do  is get in a Bad marriage on peer pressure, have kids YOU don't want and too soon. The kids may not get the attention  they want ,you may not even be able to  properly provide for them.

EDIT:   Divorce is Sometimes Good. A  friend is on 3rd marriage, he Never Regrets divorcing that two-timer. 

EDIT  "Boring"??? No. When I was single,   I rode my Harley to NM and Old Mexico, had/Have a Wonderful time. Its just Better, two-up.

• 2 months ago

There are people who use the standard of their own life as a measure success.

Eg, I have a family and my wife cheats on my, my kids hate me, and I have a regular job that I hate, where I make no meaningful contribution. You should do the same or you are a loser. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

nope i'm a virgin whose never had a girlfriend. i still don't feel like a failure. i believe i have accomplished everything i was meant to. were not all meant to have those things. if everyone had kids the world would be much more overpopulated! the universe knows what is right for you trust it! those things may sound good but you may actually not like it if you got it!

• 2 months ago

No. many people who had kids and or got married should have never entertained that thought.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I don’t want any kids so I’m good with that, I’d rather get married 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It would be boring though but does not mean you are a failure 

• donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That’s your choice some people don’t 

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. There is more to life than marriage and kids. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.