Isn’t it funny how some Christians try to make you feel guilty but then get mad when that fails?

I no longer feel guilt or shame for who I am. I am happy and proud of myself and see a bright future ahead. Some Christians love this mentality and others want you to feel guilty. Pathetic right?

• ?

Not funny, at all. Guilt is useful insofar as it leads one to repentance, conversion and divine forgiveness/absolution. Once sins have been duly forgiven by God, guilt no longer accrues. Sinners who refuse to repent remain guilty of their sins and will likely be judged for them, accruing all the eternal consequences. That would be tragic; not pathetic.

Those who believe in Jesus Christ AND Love One Another will be those who are accepted to live in the Kingdom of Heaven for all eternity. ALL those who CHOOSE to NOT go to Heaven, are indeed Pathetic.

• .

Part of it is finding your individual touchstone and winning game plan.  Don't change a winning game plan or form that you have.  Think of it as them testing your resolve and feeling frustration when their frame of mind meets something that doesn't jive.  That's human nature.  They still rejoice that they have planted the seeds for your future thinking.

I have no idea what you're talking about, or who you are.  Making you feel guilty is not on my to-do list today.  Probably not going to make it to tomorrow's list, either.

• ?

I don’t try to do that but people think I do because I’m brutally honest and I really just don’t have much sympathy for stupidity. I can have empathy but not always sympathy 

Doesn't bother me.