Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality ยท 2 months ago

Is it a bad thing to die childless?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

God has arranged for you to see love and innocence bloom and grow in another person, take the journey!

I am 64 and my divorced wife called me to thank me for talking her into having children, just the other day.

• 2 months ago

no, there is still salvation.

• 2 months ago

I cannot have children as of yet. Been trying, never seen a doctor about it. Doesn't bother me tho, as people in this society use children as an excuse for greed all to often. "I do it for my children" is a common response when I talk about community activism vrs abundance for self. Children are a blessing tho. I especially loved when I was in the Phillipines all the kids were so happy and vigor. I'm content with my own company, but more is merrier.ย 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not if you never wanted children. ย If you really don't want to be a parents, do the kids a favor and don't have them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not really thatโ€™s a personal choiceย 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do as you will.

• 2 months ago

That depends, if you desired to have a child or not?

• 2 months ago

Itโ€™s a sin according to Christians ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, because you would have missed out on an amazing experience which is what parenthood is.ย  It is so wonderful.ย  As for death itself, when a person dies, they will be in heaven or hell, and they can't get out of hell if that is where they go.ย  To go to heaven and not go to hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your works.ย  Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God and who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all our sins, and who resurrected from the dead.ย  See Romans 4:5 and 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.