Do you feel safe having the coronavirus vaccine?

Favorite Answer

I do somewhat...it was rushed...and something that usually takes years to complete. I can't be the only person who thinks if everyone else gets the vaccine, there's no need for me to get one. And, if the vaccine actually cures those who currently have the coronavirus, I'll just wait and see if I do get it, then get the vaccine. Whether you believe it or not, that does make sense. Besides, there's always some side effect that's kind of kept secret because it rarely happens, like "Some people, a tiny, tiny percentage will grow extra teeth, like a shark."

When I went for a routine x-ray for my kidneys, the doctor said about two to five percent of patients given IVP dye, which is injected into the veins, have an allergic reaction. I got that allergic reaction and soon had five doctors in panic mode thinking my airway was going to close completely. It didn't but they got really nervous. Who knew I would be in that tiny percentage of people who could have an allergic reaction? 

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

• ?

That vaccine isn't available yet where I live hun.

Yes. I’ll be first in line. I wish I could’ve volunteer for one of the vaccine companies. 

• .

No, if you take the vaccine, you still have to social distance.  

I won't take it in the beginning if at all.  I'll wait and see.  

I've already had the virus.  I am age 56 and it was like having a medium strength flu.  I lost my sense of smell for a few months afterward which was very weird.

ABSOLUTELY, it's 95% effective and I LOVE those odds

Safe as in thinking it's a secure vaccine? Yes basically

Safe as in thinking all I'll need is one shot and I'll definitely never catch it? Not really

Yes, of course.  I'm a rational human being who believes in science, why wouldn't I.