Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Fauci warns 'stunning number of deaths' It took 6 weeks for the pandemic to kill 3,000 Americans" now in 2 days?

I TOLD YOU GOD SAID 

"IT WOULD GET WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER!"

GOD IS ANGRY!

LOOK HOW PEOPLE ACT ON Y/A WHEN THE WORD OF GOD IS GIVEN?

YOU (((THINK))) IT'S A JOKE BUT YOU'RE GOING TO PAY (MALACHI 2:2-4)!

16 "Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, (((WE WILL NOT WALK THEREIN.))) 

17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, (((WE WILL NOT HARKEN.))) 

18 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them. 

19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it" (Jeremiah 6:16-19)!

"REPENT!" 

PEOPLE!

@DONALD

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT KEEPS IT GOING!

GOOD JOB DONALD!

"3,000 DEATHS IN 2 DAYS!"

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!

"If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. 

Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread SHYT upon your faces, even the SHYT of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts" (Malachi 2:2-4).

"And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood" (Isaiah 1:15)!

@COREY

"On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick" (Matthew 9:12)!

And the world is SICK in unrighteousness!

@ANON

"Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?" (I Corinthians 6:3)!

What is your point in this egotistical and hate fuelled rant? 

People aren't listening to you (a nobody and a nothing) so there is a pandemic? 

You really are mentally deranged.

EDIT:

Answer the question. Do you think this pandemic has happened because people won't listen to you .....

YES or NO.

The pandemic is not a joke. No one except Trump and his followers said it was. 

Americans are dying at the rate of one a minute because of their stupidity and Trump's idiocy.

Masks save lives.

• Mike G

Nothing to do with god.

I'm a big fan of Anthony Fauci. Everyone needs to listen to him.

• Donald

u mean dr death ?

no .

you do not know GOD .

you serve yourself and the devil .

Source(s): more lies Granny. i have been working this entire time helping to deliver medical supplies. what do you contribute? (lies.....and malice against believers). i wear a mask each day ....you are a mask of hate.