How come everyone has a problem with what I want to do and won't let me do anything and make me become psychotic?

So I'm about had it with people and I'm getting sick of it. My therapist matt attacked me earlier today while I was at thrive works, his work place. I got so mad that I threw a chair and broke a window. Everyone has a problem with me wanting to go out of state and I don't get why. I'm planning on cutting the ankle monitor and I don't care whatever anyone says. I'll cut it and I'll pay everything in cash for a motel and that way they can't track me down. How come people won't let me do whatever I want ??? How come they think that they can track me down even if I were to pay in cash ??????

if Kenneth really did that, he would be locked up somewhere.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

"make you become psychotic?"    That ship sailed years ago.

I've told you numerous times if you are going to be a good troll [sic] you have to be consistent.

You've gotten so lazy you just recycle some story about you "throwing a chair at your therapist's office".   They would be within their rights to call the cops and have you taken into custody IF any of this really happened.

Go ahead cut off the monitor and take off with all the cash you have made in the last month or two from your job at McDonalds or Little Ceasers or what ever minimum wage employer you fantasize you work for.

You won't get far because:

1.  You don't have a car

2.  You don't have a license

3.  You won't be able to work while you are on the run.  So the little amount you leave home with is going to run out VERY fast.

4.  Your parents are not going to pay your bills remotely forever.  ATM withdrawals leave a trail too.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card, and being an inept lair and whiny brat isn't a disability, jacob.