Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is President Trump ready to except defeat in the election now that he’s authorized to transition?

Favorite Answer

Nope.  He's alike a toddler.  Even if some other shiny object takes his attention, he will always go back to the well and whine.  It wouldn't surprise me if he continues to hold rallies because he needs adoration like a zombie needs brains.  He needs brains too, but that's another story.  He knows he can get his unwashed masses to chant "STOP THE STEAL!" for the next few years, even after Biden is comfortably ensconced in the White House. 

That ESL 101 course really didn't turn out too well, did it, AnonnieGurl? Sad, so very sad.

• Kate

I am sure that trump knows and has accepted the loss. He won't tell that to his followers because he has them riled up. They are still sending money to his "election defense" fund so why would stop a sweet deal like that?

If I robbed you at gunpoint would you admit defeat?

No he's still in wonderland