I've been Jolly Careful all year. Is 5 days really going to make much difference?

Favorite Answer

The Conservative Government are a bunch of idiots, by putting the festivities of a yearly festival, before the health of billions of vulnerable and elderly people, plus disregarding all the extra work the NHS will have to carry out caring for the millions of people who'll catch the virus from their younger relatives.

Apparently British people can't wait a few more months for the vaccines to work!

Wow, I actually agree with what 'They keep killing Suzy'!

Boris knows who's naughty or nice. So you can expect a lump of coal.

Five days may put us back into yet another national lockdown so why do we need Christmas this year?  People have had a long enough holiday on furlough.  

I will get my kids some presents, but I'm not going to make a big fuss over nothing.  

The whole thing is a big con to control the people. Time to wake up before it's too late

I'm not taking any notice of these ridiculous regulations, nor are most people I know. Have a normal Christmas.

I haven’t sprinkled petrol round my house and played with matches all year.

Is doing that for 5 days really going to make much difference?