Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will the coronavirus pandemic officially be declared over on January 21, 2021?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It will probably magically vanish from media reporting, especially given how vaccines are now two seconds away. This virus is, btw, the only reason Biden won. It was a literal God send, as if God himself saved Biden's 2 person rallies campaign. Trump should have actually turned to God, but instead he decided to lay with the perverts and false religions, and now he's an ex-president, by his own hand. He reminds me of those kings of Israel that held God in name only but rebelled against him and so God displaced them. 

• 2 months ago

I ain't no time traveler but I'm gonna say with absolutely confidence......it's still gonna be say nah

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It will not be declared as ended.

• 2 months ago

Nope. Everyone who dies after January 21 will be killed by Joe Biden.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

So claiming that it would stop existing right after the election didn't work out, huh? And you think moving the date will make it true this time? lol SAD.

• 2 months ago

No.  Grow up.  Trump and all his sycophants said it would be declared over on November 4.  Well... not only was that accurate, it’s clear things are actually worse now than ever before.  

Some things are not about your politics, believe it or not.  Some things are just fact, not alternative fact, but real facts rooted in an objective reality.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.