Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why are some people born lucky as magnets to attract many people of opposite sex yet others aren’t and are incels ?

What is it that some men and women are just born heartthrobs and magnets that attract lots of people and get all the attention yet other men and women are not so lucky and don’t get attention. It doesn’t matter how kind or good looking they are they just don’t seem to get noticed. Often they become lonely and frustrated incels, life isn’t fair after all. I know some people who aren’t rich or that good looking yet they get lots of people chasing after them. I guess some people are just born lucky. 

• Foofa

Some people just have natural charisma and others are willing to work at it. No one has to become an incel as that's more about attitude and behaviors than simply being single. True incels are generally made into that by parents who don't teach them limits so they grow up with inflated senses of entitlement. 

you could ask someone who is lucky...    Let us know....  thx

• donnie

Being a incel is a choice so is dating a lot 

If you believe in God, you'd better ask Him, why did you ask us although you know that we cannot answer you? From what I have seen, people from upper-middle class tend to be good-looking, so money definitely DOES help. However, not all of them are good-looking though, there are also some upper-middle class people who are unattractive, I'd say they are still quite lucky, BUT to a lesser degree. I have also seen many good-looking and beautiful women who are well-educated and (I guess) smart too. Some people don't care much about their appearance, they have no desire to look better than other people, maybe because they are happy the way they are. If you are depressed about your looks, then maybe you need to visit a doctor for your mental health anyway. Medications can make you feel happier.

People are born lucky in all kinds of ways. Some are born attractive (usually good genes but lifestyle too); some are born smart and intelligent (also good genes but having a good education helps); some are born rich (just luck); some are born with natural charisma that attracts people to them.

Life is just a random set of events.

• Maybe it's just my thought ,but in your 20s as a man you should really be hitting it off because it's your prime years. Dude you can find one, just look for one on your level.

My bro was an incel until 24 but then he found a girl on some dating app or website and now he his married at 28. Maybe you need to put yourself there and try to talk to a girl(that's what my brother did), that looks to be on your level, doesn't have to be a ugly girl but a women thats sort of average looking. Just find the girl who might look like she is on your level. Been with the same girl for about 5 years or something like that