how do you get over embarrassing yourself often through life?

i'm male, in my 40s and there has been many times i have caused myself embarrassment in life, in front of people and in crowded areas...i deal with severe mental problems and i have had rage outbursts in the distant past, and as a result been attacked and overpowered in the streets in full view of lots of people, and suffered humiliation....also i have at times not said the right things and said bizarre things around people because of my delusional thinking and off judgement...and caused myself embarrassment that way..

all these years later, when i recall those times, it's still hard to get over, hard to get over i did that and acted those ways.

how does one get over it?

Favorite Answer

You’re a new person now. Then just get over it and move on with your life.

• ?

I just tell myself that in 100 years it won't matter to anyone. All of us are just passing through and make fools of ourselves more then once. For each time we embarrass ourselves, everyone else does too only in different ways. A bride farts at the alter-- a guy looses his swim shorts diving  in a public pool. The sweet old lady's dog pees on the cops leg and on and on. No one goes through life without those horrible moments.  

it's fun upsetting half the world to show you are just human and fine with me... We all like strange and different...   no-one really loses sleep over you...  We are all crazy... 

• Nat

Have you sought professional help?