To the Pro-Government people out there. Just so we are clear. You'd agree with me that there is fraud in all levels of government.....?

To the Pro-Government people out there. Just so we are clear. You'd agree with me that there is fraud in all levels of government. From the Federal down to the City. But you wouldn't agree with me that there is such a thing as voter fraud? So Politicians steal money and commit crimes, but they don't rig elections? Do I have you correct.

@Anonymous

That may all be true. But you really didn't answer my question. If there is government fraud at all levels. Does it not stand to reason that voter fraud/fixing elections happens too?

The main thing that I've seen is voter suppression, intimidation, and attempted disenfranchisement.  All of these things were perpetrated by Trumpsters, Republican politicians, and Trump.