Do your prefer mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, or green bean casserole?

Favorite Answer

I love mashed potatoes and gravy.  If I have to pick one, that's my vote.

Stuffing?  Depends on the stuffing.   Homemade stuffing can be delicious, but I'm not going to indulge if it's Stove Top.  

Green bean casserole?   NO.  Just NO.  Sorry, it's not 1974 and Cream of Crap casserole needs to go bye-bye.    Green beans are lovely.   With slivered almonds or even bacon.  But nix the cream of crap casserole.

I just loved this item. It's my favorite food.

Well, the only one I made this year was the stuffing and that's not the first time that's been the case.  I usually have some type of potato and I have done mashed before but I'm just indifferent towards them. Same can be said with green bean casserole but I don't know if I've ever even made it for Thanksgiving, I've just always preferred a broccoli casserole to the green bean casserole that has become synonymous with Thanksgiving.

I prefer turkey.

All of it.

My Mother who lives with me is unable to eat with utensils due to her Early Onset Dementia..

I'm baking sliced/roasted new potatoes and turkey breast for her.

She LOVES Biscuits.

Stuffing and gravy. And turkey. I didn't grow up with the green bean casserole, so I'm okay without it.

i'll go with stuffing of those choices without cranberry sauce.

I don't like green bean casserole out of those at all. Never grew up with it. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, rolls, and gravy. CARBS, CARBS, AND MORE CARBS. None of this veggie nonsense, LOL.

I want all of it without the green beans. They make me itchy.

• CB

Yes with a side of turkey, cranberry sauce and a butter roll.