Do your prefer mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, or green bean casserole?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I love mashed potatoes and gravy.  If I have to pick one, that's my vote.

Stuffing?  Depends on the stuffing.   Homemade stuffing can be delicious, but I'm not going to indulge if it's Stove Top.  

Green bean casserole?   NO.  Just NO.  Sorry, it's not 1974 and Cream of Crap casserole needs to go bye-bye.    Green beans are lovely.   With slivered almonds or even bacon.  But nix the cream of crap casserole.

• 2 months ago

I just loved this item. It's my favorite food.

• 2 months ago

Well, the only one I made this year was the stuffing and that's not the first time that's been the case.  I usually have some type of potato and I have done mashed before but I'm just indifferent towards them. Same can be said with green bean casserole but I don't know if I've ever even made it for Thanksgiving, I've just always preferred a broccoli casserole to the green bean casserole that has become synonymous with Thanksgiving.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I prefer turkey.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

All of it.

My Mother who lives with me is unable to eat with utensils due to her Early Onset Dementia..

I'm baking sliced/roasted new potatoes and turkey breast for her.

She LOVES Biscuits.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Stuffing and gravy. And turkey. I didn't grow up with the green bean casserole, so I'm okay without it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i'll go with stuffing of those choices without cranberry sauce.

• 2 months ago

I don't like green bean casserole out of those at all. Never grew up with it. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, rolls, and gravy. CARBS, CARBS, AND MORE CARBS. None of this veggie nonsense, LOL.

• 2 months ago

I want all of it without the green beans. They make me itchy.

• CB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes with a side of turkey, cranberry sauce and a butter roll.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.