Was someone decapitated at lakeside amusement park in denver/lakeside colorado? ?

My late great grandmother was on the ride at the time and its been passed down through my family that she was a few cars behind and a man stood up before the tunnel and was decapitated, I don't know the exact ride nor did she ever talk about it (understandably) but my grandmother said that she had heard it from her. I cant find anything online confirming this or offering more info, id assume there would at least be something, she was born circa 1930s and the amusement park has been open since may 30,1908.

I saw another person ask this question and I was going to answer it saying my great grandmother was on a ride there and witnessed a decapitation and its been passed through my family, but I can only post not answer-maybe because my account is new.