How do I live my authentic life in a small town without everyone finding out.?

How do I live my authentic life in a small town without everyone finding out... I could lose my license, job and career if I was truly honest with myself.  I admitted to myself this summer at age 60+ that I am bi and yet am still a virgin.  I have my sights set on a younger man who doesn't have any idea of my desires... I really want to experience sex once before death.

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read Georgia Guidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

Russian Orthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am. Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether; forgive me.

Start by not living in a small town surrounded by small minds. 

Thanks for the great info - however, a trip to a city with such organizations would be at least 5 hours... I am also skiddish about answering ads for guys who want to hook up... The young man in question is a good friend and will graduate in June at the age of 19... I think he would be open enough for at least a coming out session with me, but not sure how far he would let me go.  That wouldn't crush me or our friendship.  I am his mentor and he has no idea that I am gay/bi or interested... but I have planned out an informative session with him at least 10 times in my mind... I pray that I have the guts to follow through.

Edit: I would ask you to rethink the idea of going for this young man who you are not even sure is gay or bi. That could really blow up your life. I remember being 19 and scared of sex beyond anyone over 22 or 25. And you are 60+. Maybe it might be smarter to focus on people you have more of a chance with. People nearer your age. You can out your self to the young man. But if he says he is straight - that’s it. You’ll still be able to be friends if you didn’t say you wanted him. You’d have to move on. A straight guy that is told a gay guy has a crush on him will usually just phase him out. Only if he says he is gay or bi would you then see if the interest might be mutual. Granted some younger people are into older guys. Then again some younger guys are only in to older guys for their wallets. 

As for answering adds - When you do meet up with people you never do it directly at your place or theirs. You pick a coffee shop or restaurant and talk first. You can arrange it so that the first meeting is just to meet and that only on the 2nd or 3rd meeting would it actually be at someone’s place or a hotel. 

I really advise you to reach out to lgbt groups in your area first. Even if it’s just virtual. A lgbt community center, maybe a pro lgbt church or meditation circle, volunteer for a charity. Maybe an lgbt rec league or book club. Many medium sized towns have some of these.

And make the drive to the big city. Spend the night. Do it a few times a year. Or just take a vacation in a gay friendly area - something with a bath house. Maybe some place with some male strippers and you can pay for some lap dances.

————————————

You’d be surprised, I bet a lot of people have you figured out. And they still all love you. Take baby steps. You don’t have to do it all at once. Also the country is more accepting now. Network with existing lgbt groups near you. That might mean doing that with the lgbt groups in the nearest big city to you. Maybe take a weekend in a city with a big neighborhood once in a while. Hit the gay bars. Maybe go on some dates. Or try out a bath house. Read up on the gay rights movement, familiarize your self with current issues. Read some coming out stories. Build up a network of other lgbt people.

With regard to the young man - are you sure he is in to guys? And if so, is he in to older guys? Normally you out your self to someone first. Then if they out back you can see if there is a mutual attraction. Just because a guy is gay or bi does not mean he wants any guy with a pulse - we all have standards and preferences. This is kind of why I suggested you involve yourself with some lgtb groups first. Make some freinds in a supportive environment. Have a base of people you can network and talk with and share experience and ask questions to. 

It might not be so bad as you think in that small town. But if it is - move to a more accepting place. There are plenty of people around who have been there and done that. No need to reinvent the wheel. Let your self be helped.