Anonymous

Why do blacks always make it seem like they are the only ones racially discriminated against ?

And that they have a tough time in every country. This is far from the truth, why do they keep lying 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Blacks do that even in European countries like Sweden, Finland, Italy, Germany, etc. 

Those countries never had slavery, segregation, etc etc. Black people started moving to those countries only in the last 20 years in significant numbers and they have full civil rights along with other immigrants to those countries. But still, black people’s shortcomings in those countries MUST always have an external cause which is ---> white people and white privilege. That’s why never blindly believe Black people when they accuse a system or a person of being racist. There is a political agenda behind this. Anti-racism and critical theory sessions are good businesses. See how people like Ibram X. Kendi, Robin DiAngelo are exploiting this to make money.

• 2 months ago

Chris

Sweden absolutely was Allied and they were definitely racist countries in the past and in today. And when I mean white supremacist. I mean Allied. You're right about Italy, Finland, Germany though.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because they want attention. It's the equivalent to children who over exaggerate small scrapes on their knees. It's really quite pathetic. 

• 2 months ago

i agree. i think it is because they are getting more comfortable to speak up now and it makes other people afraid to say something against them cause it will start an outburst. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Two words:  Political agenda.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.