What are the benefits of having prime in amazon?

In amazon what are the benefits, if any of having prime. Because I always thought that it wasn't beneficial?

Update:

Well I don't put my own pants on! But why can't  some people just answer questions normally!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The others listed the benefits, but I'll tell you the downside.  You'll be automatically billed for Amazon Prime regularly.  If you're on a tight budget, you may want to reconsider your membership.  

• 2 months ago

If you have account in India, you get all the facilities like Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Delivery, Prime Deals and all the benefits.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's really great because you can get things you need fast while giving jobs to a lot of people that need them. I'm disabled so I'm not over abusing the system when I use it, but I am also not one to complain if my items are late. It really is worth the 10 bucks per month!

• F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mainly removes the need to buy a cheap dvd to cover the £20 min order for free delivery.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

benefits , making them richer ..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A full list of perks is here: https://www.amazon.com/primeinsider/about/

Frankly, most of them are designed to encourage you to like Amazon and buy more. For example, any of the Prime digital media perks (audio, video, books) can hook you up with a basic level of 'free' entertainment but the good stuff is behind yet another subscription. Per medium.

The shipping boost is the only reason you should actually sign up, if you buy a lot of stuff every month and want it faster. 

(You can share your Prime benefits with your partner and kids btw.)

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Free two, next or same day delivery.

Exclusive sales for members and advanced sales.

Free digital content.

https://www.amazon.com/primeinsider/about

• zipper
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would have no idea; I do not do business with Amazon! 

• 2 months ago

Many items ship for free and with faster delivery than normal. Also the streaming service is pretty good.

• 2 months ago

The main thing you get from a Prime membership is free shipping on most items.  If you ship often on Amazon, that can save you money.  Also you get access to their video streaming service.  Many of the movies and shows they carry can be streamed for free.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Is it that hard to read about Prime membership yourself?   The information is not hard to find.

I swear to Bob I wonder how some people are able to put on their own pants.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.