Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Poll: do atheists have any idea how stupid they are?

Hope they enjoy warm weather

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They do not they are stupid.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

that's not very Jesus of you

Just because you believe you're going to heaven doesn't mean you actually will 

Especially when you're mean and threatening like this. 

• 2 months ago

God just told me that you will suffer in hell for your statement. Have a nice stay.

• 2 months ago

Well, if you have truly read the Bible, you would realize that those who judge others will be in the most trouble. Just live your life, help others, and don't judge. Look to Jesus as an example of how to treat others, even if you don't believe in Christianity. He was a great man. Be kind and helpful to others in this short life. After all, most atheists and agnostics who do not find out the truth here will change their way of thinking once they die and see that death is not the end. They can then be saved. I would encourage you do speak with people who think differently than you and learn from them. Find out what their thought process is. It doesn't mean you have to agree with them or change, but take up an interest in finding out what they think. You will find the human mind and thought process is very interesting when you listen to others and find out what they are about. Many more often times than not you will find that they are not just "stupid", that they have a logic and reasoning behind what they believe and think. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Asep
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No need to call them names, just pray for them

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

As a lifelong atheist. I enjoy warm weather year round in South Florida.

• 2 months ago

I wouldn't brag.   It's by God's grace that you can see, not by your own smartness.

1 Corinthians 2:14

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lol, the flames of hell go brrrrrrr...

• 2 months ago

Thanks, please pray for warm weather it's really cold here.

And Remember to choose a strong god like Kal El or Thor and not someone who couldn't even handle 3 nails.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.