how do you turn on fog lights on a 2007 dodge caravan?

• Turn the headlights on and then pull the headlamp switch knob out. The fog lamps will come on with low beams only. Switch to hi beams and they go out. To turn fog lights off push the switch knob in.

If I remember correctly turning the lights off cancels the fog lights.

Does this model of Caravan have the dial headlight control to the left of the steering wheel on the front side of the dashboard? My old one did. One stop, parking lights, next stop headlights, or leave it on automatic?

If that's what you've got, you press the dial you turn for other lights, fairly hard, to turn on the fog lights. Press it again to turn them off. I remember this was hard to find in the manual, and it's totally not intuitive. Who presses a dial you rotate?

There is a switch somewhere. It's probably on one of the stalks that is behind the steering wheel. You probably just turn something. If not, there will be a switch somewhere within arms reach of the driver's seat, probably in front of you somewhere. Also make sure both bulbs arent burnt out (they probably arent, but still)