Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

I'm Russian and finished medicine. Can I complete psychiatry residency in USA or Canada?

I'm Russian but both of my parents work in dubai so i first completed 4 years of mechanical enginnering in American university in Dubai. Then I completed 4 years of medicine there too. I just want to know whether it's possible to complete psychiatry residency in USA or Canada?

2 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    What does 'finished medicine' mean? Once you have completed your medical training including your practicals/foundation years/residency and are a fully fledged MD, you can sit the USMLE exams and apply for a US psychiatric residency through the scramble.  Whether you will get placed depends on supply and demand in your specialism. 

  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Good for you. Why are you asking people in Politics?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.