Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Can you walk on water or is your faith not strong enough?

If I had to walk on water I believe I have the faith to walk on water. That which is spiritual transcends that which is natural.

• Rjgmh

Only when God wants me too. Not just for fun. But if it proves and glorifies God I can. Every Christian with just a small amount of faith can.

I can use chakra to walk on water like a ninja

• ?

I walk on water every time it rains...

• JASON

Yes, I regularly walk on water in the winter.

The only reason I have been able to come up with is its a matter of showing off who the best man was that won.

• ?

Done it many times, haven’t you heard of water skiiing?

I don't have the magical powers of Jesus but I walked on the Mississipi river when it was ice on a very cold day.

One more thing: Faith is an excuse to believe in ridiculous fantasies. Faith is not a virtue.

• ?

No, I can't and God would not generally ask us to do that unless there were a very good reason for doing so -  but as Norine said - not just for a trick or to test or as the Old King James says, to tempt God. (Mark 12:15 Matthew 22:18 Luke 4:12 Acts 15:10)

• Mog

I can’t even swim