? asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 2 months ago

What are passionate about?

I'd like to find something I can call it my hobby..

fighting people

Here's an idea: Same way you find a dream job!  Make a list of your 10 favorite activities/interests and see if there's some way you can combine 2 or 3 of them into a hobby that will excite you. The more highly unique, the better. 

Then, a few google or youtube searches will net you a whole network of people with similar interests where you can trade/obtain information and/or products, materials and supplies. 

• drip

That is just it. You have to find it. You may need to try several things before you find a hobby you are passionate about.

My daughter started knitting because many of her dance friends did it. She really took to it. Then she wanted to learn how to spin yarn. And how to dye it. Now she has a spinning wheel and a loom for weaving. She has designed her own patterns and garments.

I have many hobbies! Taking picture, travel, game, watching plays, etc.

Art ! I love drawing teehee