Gabriella asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Is there a way to get over weird fears of dying...?

Specificaly dying in my sleep; that's the last way I want to go because I want to know death is coming, not go to sleep expecting another day and then never find out... 

So, occasionally when everything's going good in my life, I get these weird thoughts thinking it's God's way of giving me time to "make everything right" before I go and that I'll be dying soon.. For example, I send christmas cards out to every single family member, and this year I put sticky notes on them to label them. Then I started getting a headache, when I rarely get them, so I started thinking maybe I labeled these because I'm going to have an aneurysm in my sleep and die, and the cards will be labeled so everyone will still get their last card from me... 

So is there a way to stop these random thoughts thinking I'm going to die soon..? It used to be worse, I used to think I would be dying every few weeks or so, but it's gone down a lot and I only think it every few months or so now when things are going really well in life... 

Am I the only one who thinks the end is near if things are going good..? 

no.. i would have committed suicide then

Obviously, you suffer from anxiety issues. Generally, if you are able to stop thinking about one fear, your brain will find another fear, so you probably need anti-anxiety medication to slow down the anxiety center in your brain. 

Yes, there is a few ways...   But, you have to be hurt by others... No fret, they enjoy it...