Why are there so many anonymous users?

Anybody else find them absolutely creepy. They leave some of the most toxic answers I've ever seen. Yahoo or Verizon need to do something about it.

It's fine, anon but some the anons can get too aggressive, if you don't do that, then consider yourself null about the situation.

AJTHEACTRESS just followed my question and answered it through a different account. Carly you need to stop harassing me I don't know what I did to you other than block you because if anyone is the troll here is you. You post questions anonymously and report users at random. 

You also steal pictures from random peopel on the internet and spam post them, why do you do this? I'm sorry no guy wants to be with you because you are simply a disgusting feminazi but this is no way to get any loving nor are tion since you reek of it.

I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE SO KEEP WASTING YOUR TIME. Btw I am no troll I am pretty open about myself unlike and. Your 5 thumbs up which are all accounts of yours.

You have also been reported for harassing.

This is the crazy woman with no love in her life who keeps harassing me and uses 5 different alternative accounts to upvote herself and answered a anonymously this question. What an absolute CREEP!

Oh look she deleted her answer, what a brave soldier.

So now it Lexington and. AJTHEACTRESS doing the harassing. Please do try to ban off from here, since Yahoo obviously runs amuck with you two, while the good ones like many other users as myself get banned because you have some weird sexual fetish with harassing innocent bystander. PLEASE DO.

Also updated are not chat violations. Seriously the amount of work you do to keep me off here is as non existent as in real life because let's be real none of you two have a life!! Hahaha!!

Good for you, Jack and Jack's boyfriend have fun at my expense. So the fck what.

Jack reported and blocked.

Phil AGREE.

Great answers lately, I really just wanted to drive my point home to a particular bunch who think it's cute to be abusive towards me, didn't exactly mean to generalize but come on we all know the only abusive anonymous are the ones constantly leaving insidious answers back to back.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

A lot of people like to Hide there Identity there Afraid to show it and some people not everyone but some like to Cyber Bully other people around and they dont want others to know it was them 

It is the only way to abuse people or ask stupid questions

I hide because some on here love to get rude and nasty and I am tired of it

The good news is that they may be anonymous to us but they are definately not anonymous to Yahoo.

So report these anonymous trolls and they will be kicked off Yahoo.

• garry

anonymous is another word for troll ...yahoo loves trolls ..

We don't want to be stalked so it is a good feature for our safety.

I'm sending this to my boyfriend because he will probably crack up at the updates section lmao.

Who else is tired of people 'calling-out 'Anonymous members here? Weren't you taught in the '90s (AOL era) to practice "anonymity" online, like practicing "safe sex"...?

OH WAIT: Were you in diapers then?? LMAO

Maybe if you stopped being an obvious troll and and constantly posting these whiny rants you wouldn't have to worry about it.

Reasons vary from avoiding stalkers to trolling without being able to be blocked. No, they aren't creepy. Yes, your question is a chat violation and the updates in your post add to that.