? asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 2 months ago

how much i should get paid and hour cutting down bushes with chainsaw?

• ?

If I was going to cut bushes, I would not use a chain saw.  Instead get your self a brush cutter and put a circular saw blade on it.   It will be twice as fast and 5 times easier.  You strap yourself to the long end of the pole and cut the bush at the ground line with the circular saw blade.  The problem cutting brush is that the fallen limbs get in the way of the next cut.  That is why you cannot use a brush cutter on wheels, or a tractor  with a mower on the back end.  What you cut will jamb the machine.  So, it becomes either a manual job or a bulldozer.  So, how much is the worth?  Find out what it would cost to have a bulldozer do about 30 minutes work, etc. and charge that.  It is not so much by the hour, but by the difficulty of the job.

Same rate somebody else would charge in your area. Check out the competition. If you are employed by a company, you will earn less, as the cost to the client has to cover all the other overheads including insurance and taxes. 

I hired a company to do mine in the spring, they charged me $12 per hour took like 6 hours