Do you agree with gay marriage?

I'm asking gay people also

First, These days men are more elslaved by marriage, feminism, divorce and the child support system. 

Secondly, sadly many gays are also killed in Africa and some european countries too. I may disagree with some things regarding LGBTQ but violence is something I don't advocate against anyone except pedophiles and rapists, serial killers etc., the worst of the worst. And I will and hsve put my own safety at risk based on that conviction. 

And I've seen LOTS of domestic violence among gays first hand. It's only less than straights because there's far less LGBTQ's than hetro and the media plays it down or simply ignores it as a phenomenon or something that needs to be addressed. And that gives the false impression that it's non-existent.  

I think the whole thing is a perverted concept and an effort to force homosexuality on society.  I agree with human rights for everyone but I think gay marriage is perverted and twisted. The assumption is that if it's legalized then it must be morally okay and because it's legalized then everyone has to agree with it.  The whole concept of legalizing it is that the government is secular and not in the morality business yet because it's legalized then we have to accept it as morally right... 

... because the government says so. 

1. Marriage is a contract between two people that has social and legal benefits. 

2. It's not immoral, because it's two adult people consenting with one another. 

3. Culture and normality is based on change and not a fixed set of immutable laws.

4. The only reason it's viewed as bad or immoral is because society and norms are molded by whatever reproduces the most. Anything that goes against it will get discriminated.

There is no such thing as "gay marriage".  There is only marriage.  Marriage between two consenting adults, whether they be of different genders or the same, has been legally recognized by progressive societies since the early 21st century and is now legally recognized by the majority of countries in western Europe and the Americas. Whether you recognize such or not is of no consequence.  That war is finished. 

Yes I agree with Gay Marriage because 1 being Gay is more than a sexual preference as you remain a full thinking and feeling human being no matter the type of sexuality you prefer, and 2 marriage isn't primarily about sexuality or procreation either, or has one forgotten childless married couples qualify as families. So do families with adopted children though no Biological procreation took place. And you ideally have a married couple as the tentpole or lynchpin of the family unit. Families are the building blocks of a Nation. Any human couple raising children or even functioning consistently as a couple, paying their taxes too, just like you and whether or not they had children. A couple as a Legal entity, and social unit, can contribute charitably and as dynamically as any other couple. In all practical respects being equal. 

To disagree because only in English does it say gays are wrong is blasphemy and heresy. So all people should be answering yes

Yeah. Gay people should have the right to get married. 

The biggest fraud of LGBT people is they demanding civil rights based on what sexually attracts them. 

Heterosexual marriages were recognized because their union is highly likely to result in natural procreation. And the continuation of society is a compelling state interest. Otherwise, the government doesn’t care what sexually attracts you. 

Homosexuality serves no purpose in any society.  Zoophiles may have an attraction towards a monkey. Nobody cares. Should we recognize bisexual marriage because bisexuals have sexual feelings for both sexes? Polyamorous people in 2020 also make the same argument that gay people made 5 years ago. Gay people dismissed that as a Slippery slope fallacy in 2015. Now they are silent about it. Homosexuality is not the only deviant attraction out there. Homosexuals want special treatment for their deviant attraction. 

Why is sexual attraction between two people more worthy of state sanction than the attraction between three, or five? When the purpose of marriage is procreation, the answer is obvious. If sexual love becomes the primary purpose and sole criterion for marriage, the restriction of marriage to two people loses its logical basis, leading to marital chaos.

There are good secular arguments against this 

The Secular Case Against Gay Marriage by 

ADAM KOLASINSKI

No. It's not a real marriage but more a desperate attempt to be accepted into normal society by hijacking the perfectly natural union between a man and a woman and protesting their right to have the same in their sick, perverted same sex partnerships. Two nancy boy pooftas skipping down the aisle turns my stomach.

Source(s): Many pompous years

I don't agree with marriage full stop, because it's a way for men to enslave women, so gay marriage is pointless and tasteless.

• Sky

If by "agree" you mean do I support and approve of same-sex marriage, yes I do.  I absolutely 100% support marriage equality, so that any two people (of legal age) can freely get married (provided it's 100% consensual and not a forced/coerced/arranged marriage) regardless of their respective physical sex, gender identity, or anything else.

I believe in Marriage Equality.

That everyone should be able to marry the person they love.***

.

.

.

.

.

.

*** Clarification for trolls: Any two consenting adult human beings.