Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 5 months ago

Why do people have such a hard time believing nothing bad happens in the U.S.?

Remember when Ukraine held an election, and the entire world said it was fraudulent - starting the Orange revolution.  And all you idiots said 'of course it was rigged'  Or when it happened in El Salvador.  Or in Venezuela.  Or in East Timor.  Hollywood tends to make movies about real events.  A show was set to come out about rigging the twin towers to fall, the week that the towers fell.  Robin Williams starred in a movie about rigging an election by messing with the software code used to count ballots.

But most of you would emphatically state that would never happen here.  But are alright with it happening everywhere else in the world.  Why is that?

Update:

Well Other Assnonymous person - I'm not necessarily talking about the election this time in particular.  We haven't had an honest election system here in a long time.  Most professional sports have predetermined outcomes too.  The influenza vaccination program is corrupt.  Coronaviruses are not the cause of all that is bad.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are big and walk around waving a big stick people tend to agree with you its not earned their victories are bought , they have never won a war on their own 

• 5 months ago

So what you are saying is that the US has become a third world banana republic. 

In fact the US has a very secure system that is monitored and checked by republicans and democrats. There has never been a problem, except Trump, and if you believe him, I have a bridge I can sell you cheap. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I assume you are talking about the Biden/Trump election. The US is one of the most corrupt electoral systems on the planet. A president doesn't get elected, He buys his way into office. Trump proved that. It isn't a democracy at all. It is a moneyocracy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.