Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Is my septum & nose piercing ok?

Hi! So my red looks red cause I had just cleaned it (it’s not infected lol) but there’s a tiny clear/white bump it’s the color of my skin but is it starting to become a keloid? & my septum I got about 3 months ago & im not sure if it’s in the correct place & it does look a little irritated what do u guys think??

Favorite Answer

Two is too much.  They did a great job on the septum - placed just right - it's cute now and will be perfect upsized 1 or 2 gauges.  But the side ring detracts from it - I suggest you lose it and let it heal over.  Your nose is sooooo cute - you want to call attention to it but not clutter it up !!!!!!!!

• lala

Its really ugly 

SINCE I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL. I CANNOT GIVE YOU AN HONEST ANSWER. I suggest you call the place where you had the piercing done. They will tell you exactly what you need to do.