What is wrong with my LG Stylo 4?!!?

So I've had the LG Stylo 4 for a couple of years already and it just recently started glitching on me. I am currently in Mexico and therefore I am using Roaming on my phone in order to be able to use it here but as of a week ago I noticed that on one single message conversation thread it shows multiple different conversations from different contacts, almost as if they merged into one thread. The conversations show up continuously throughout the message thread as if it's one single conversation with the same person even though it is not.  I also noticed that I do not get calls and only notice someone calls me when I look at the voicemails.  I also cannot make calls as the phone call hangs up without a ringtone.  Could someone help me please?! What is wrong with my phone?!Thank you!

• Olive

I have the exact same phone. What could try is go into Settings then go to Apps and Notifications and tap it. Now go to App Info n tap it. Scroll up till you get to Messages and tap it. Now tap on Storage and tap Clear Data. Once its done clearing go back to Settings then tap on System. Tap on Restart and Reset, now tap on Network Settings Reset then tap it again and let it reset it. Now go back to System and tap it then tap Reset App Preferences and then tap Reset then once done hopefully the issues will be fixed. If not try one more thing, remove sim card onece phone is off. If that dont work you may have to factory reset phone