bluey asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Am I able to wear tampons?

I've been trying to wear tampons for five years, on and off. I read the instructions many times to understand it. I know you have to pull downward. I tried pulling it as far as I could. I can still feel it no matter what if I'm standing or sitting down. When I walk its still uncomfortable. I've tried on my heavy days, light, and when I'm not on my period. I tried using the smallest tampons that are made. Still nothing. I will be able to feel it no matter what. I have painful sex too. I go slow on that. Even my right hipbone hurts. I cannot tell if it's actually my hipbone or my tubes being in pain. From my hip, I think it's related from having sex. It will hurt when I have sex or any other random time. I don't understand what it is. I went to the doctor for my hip and she said it was nothing.

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Tampons do NOT cause infections or cervical cancer, don't listen to that moron. I highly doubt she's even a real ''nurse'' and anyways, maybe trying using a small amount of lubricant when you insert the tampon? sometimes when it's inserted dry, it can be painful or maybe try using pads on your period. Talking to a doctor about this problem could help as well.

Honey tampons hurt me too (uncomfortable, as a nurse many women experience this, put they want to deny it!) Just use pads they are more comfy, and safe as tampons can cause cervical cancer and infection!