Why didn’t they ever find Adolf HitleRR’s body?
- ?Lv 62 months agoFavorite Answer
I'm still looking for my body. The one I've got has never been one to show off!
- JackolanternLv 72 months ago
Hitler was buried in an unmarked grave so it couldn't be found.
- ?Lv 72 months ago
Who can really say, But why was he always singing, I ain't got nobody,
ps, The body they found at Hitler's bunker was a woman's burned with petrol, And they believe he got away 3 days before the Rushins got to his bunker.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
stories abound, but the most common is that the Russians got there first............burned his body, but kept the skull.
They supposedly, over the years , have proved with dental records, that the skull is indeed that of Hitler.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- pollyLv 72 months ago
Cannibals took it.
They said that it left a nazi taste in their mouth though.
- flingebuntLv 72 months ago
But they did. It was found. But the Russians. It is historically documented.
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 72 months ago
The Russians found it First and burned it.