Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Who likes Biden's Cabinet picks?

It's good to see experienced people back in D.C. This nation needs people who are not going to get carried away. Can't wait for January 20th at Noon. It's good seeing diversity back in the White House instead of stiff, starchy, over-the-hill White people. The Attorney General should be Susan Rice or Hillary Clinton. 

Lookout for the Anti-semite who likes to harass people here. He can't accept that people crossed Party Lines and voted for Biden. I put the country first before political party. I am a Jew and Conservative. I am proud of it.

• Maybe, the Canadians.

The Presidency is not an entry level job. All of these people are experienced professional. They did this before after the last disasterous Republican President.

i don't know them personally...

finally , clean up in aisle 45 . 

You mean theives back in Dc adding more swamp crap... your lost in life dude,, get back in mom's basement..

I didn't get prick and I was waiting for the call.

• Murzy

Good to see him picking people like the rest of us.

• Jeff D

It will be mostly Obama administration retreads and affirmative-action hires.

Experienced and dug in is always a plus

Source(s): Heidi Himan with Carl Snowden

Biden's cabinet picks will be the best ever, believe me.  His cabinet will be presidential AF.