Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Should it be illegal for homosexuals to hold hands and kiss in public? ?

I also think that the same should apply to heterosexuals but homosexuals do it more often and it is especially disgusting. It makes my stomach churn and I have seen plenty of others look revolted at the sight. It also confuses children.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Public display of affection is banned in some place’s zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only if the same law is applied to heterosexuals. The only people this would worry would be those without anyone special in their lives.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Should it be illegal for so called Straight  to hold hands and kiss in public

PEOPLE CANNOT HELP HOW THEY ARE BORN

get over yourself

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

but ... but  , you voted for trump . he is deep in the closet . 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It should be illegal for both sexual preferences to exhibit sexual behavior in public. It used to be that way no kissing in public no hanging all over each other.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Does it just remind you of how alone in life you are?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you should stop asking these questions now. You protest too much. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, the laws should not revolve around what you find disgusting and the only people making it confusing for children are those trying to shield them from the reality that gays exist. Gays lives do not stop because you or anyone else decide to have children, nor do they owe you or your child an explanation or apology for being what they are.

Source(s): I am pretty sure you are trolling so this is for those who really see it that way.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.