Biden picks Janet Yellen for Treasury; your thoughts?

77 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Since the election was stolen from 74 million Americans, I don't care what Biden/Harris do.

• 2 months ago

At 74 this lady is far too old for a senior office of state. Outdated ideas and a lack of energy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Would you let the fox guard the hen house?

Would you let a wild lion babysit a human child?

Well street enablers get picked by Biden! Just as under Obama, Trump, B Clinton, Bush jr etc.

• Moloch
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I never heard of her, but it's so great Biden will pick qualified people rather than Trump's method of only picking people who were loyal to him and gave his campaign millions. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yellen was one of the stewards behind Wall Street's and Big Banks' record profits during the same time American poverty and joblessness rose to levels not seen since the Great Depresssion...

....surely she'll be seen as a "tool for the 1%" like Trump's appointees..... right?

• 2 months ago

Ya know, Mnuchin wasn't such a bad Secretary of the Treasury.  Among Trump picks, he was the least worst.  That's because, unlike other Trump picks, he was not a right-wing hack dedicated to destroying the department Trump put him in charge of.

Yellen will be a better Secretary of the Treasury, and she will do the job as it needs to be done.

• 2 months ago

Why is Janet yellin? Ha ha! Get it? Hey, how come nobody laughs at my jokes any more? I'm still president, right? Come on. Please? Just a chuckle? MAGA? Anything?

• 2 months ago

The idea of inflation is antiquated. It is based on scamming the people in a stupor. We are a modern society of bargain shoppers. The new reality is efficiency. Things get cheaper through innovation, not more expensive. 

Janet Yellin is a Dinosaur!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

get ready they are going to boot everyone out that trump had in

you would too , no place for evil

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nothing important will change or improve. The super rich will thrive, the rest of us will get pooer and poorer. Homeless with also thrive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.