Laptop CPU Usage issue?

I have a MSI GP62 7RD Leopard 7th Gen gaming laptop and ever since the windows 1903 (I think) update every time I open my task manager it shows my CPU is maxed and the most random programs use a lot of it any idea why? And when I stream I get 60FPS in every game I play and over 130FPS not streaming I also got 1,000Mbps internet Specs are Intel I-5-7300HQ 2.50gh 8gb ram and Nvida Geforce GTX 1050

Dave I can start up laptop and the normal programs that start up and any of the programs I installed wont be running and it will say that task manager, system Idle, system, desktop windows manager, and windows audio device graph will fluctuate from 11% up to 55+% CPU usage, if I didnt understand the answer probably can you explain it a bit more cause I'm not good with comprehension 

• ?

Depends on what processes have maxed it out. You'd need to provide MUCH more details to get any useful help. Streaming takes up a ton of resources.