• 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont like them or any beer but I drink them to have more fun with friends

• blank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I love most of the bud beers.

• 2 months ago

I used to like it, but there used to be better things!

• 2 months ago

Budweiser is what it is. In my opinion, it's the best of the big American macro brews. There's a time and a place for beers like that, and there's certainly nothing wrong with drinking one. When most people are deciding what beer to drink, they want something that will get them drunk while not tasting bad. Budweiser does that, and if that's what you want, then great. I don't look down on people that aren't beer enthusiasts like myself (and most of the people on this sub). Like any hobby or passion, it takes time and energy (and money) to develop a taste for great beer. Most people don't have the desire to do that, and that's totally fine.

But I don't buy and drink beer for the same reasons that most people do. I drink it because I enjoy the flavors and the experience and because I want to expand my horizons with new tastes and styles. Budweiser doesn't taste bad to me, but I don't enjoy the act of drinking it. There's nothing complex or bold or interesting about it. With that in mind, why would I want Budweiser when I could have amazing craft beer instead?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I don't like any beer. 

• 2 months ago

Nope, never liked horse p*ss

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'd sooner drink camel piss. At least that has flavor.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure. There are times when it is the absolute Perfect Beer for the moment, and I refuse to let some snot-nosed punk poser tell me otherwise.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Been drinking Busch beer since I discovered it in college. I can drink it all day and not get drunk. Works best at parties, where i need my wits. 

• 2 months ago

If that's all there is to drink.  I prefer Beck's and various dark beers. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.