Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 2 months ago

Do you like budweiser beers?

Favorite Answer

I dont like them or any beer but I drink them to have more fun with friends

• blank

I love most of the bud beers.

I used to like it, but there used to be better things!

Budweiser is what it is. In my opinion, it's the best of the big American macro brews. There's a time and a place for beers like that, and there's certainly nothing wrong with drinking one. When most people are deciding what beer to drink, they want something that will get them drunk while not tasting bad. Budweiser does that, and if that's what you want, then great. I don't look down on people that aren't beer enthusiasts like myself (and most of the people on this sub). Like any hobby or passion, it takes time and energy (and money) to develop a taste for great beer. Most people don't have the desire to do that, and that's totally fine.

But I don't buy and drink beer for the same reasons that most people do. I drink it because I enjoy the flavors and the experience and because I want to expand my horizons with new tastes and styles. Budweiser doesn't taste bad to me, but I don't enjoy the act of drinking it. There's nothing complex or bold or interesting about it. With that in mind, why would I want Budweiser when I could have amazing craft beer instead?

I don't like any beer. 

Nope, never liked horse p*ss

I'd sooner drink camel piss. At least that has flavor.

Sure. There are times when it is the absolute Perfect Beer for the moment, and I refuse to let some snot-nosed punk poser tell me otherwise.

• kswck2

Been drinking Busch beer since I discovered it in college. I can drink it all day and not get drunk. Works best at parties, where i need my wits. 

If that's all there is to drink.  I prefer Beck's and various dark beers.