Can I get pregnant 19 days from the start of my last period? Usually my cycle is every 28-29 days. I had unprotected sex 3 times in 1 night ?

and that was 19 days from the start of my last period... is it possible? Thanks

You can get pregnant at ANY time of your cycle, including when you have your period, and you are nearly guaranteeing pregnancy if you don't use any kind of protection.

On a 28 to 29 day cycle, - your highest fertility SHOULD have been right around day 13 to 15.  Ovulation USUALLY happens ABOUT 14 days BEFORE the next period.

HOWEVER - ovulation CAN be LATE during any cycle.  

So - is it possible - YES.  Is it likely - maybe - but if you have a VERY predictable cycle - then maybe the egg was already dead.  The egg only lives 12 to 24 hours after ovulation.

You should always assume that ovulation could happen late and never trust that your fertility window is past if you are trying to avoid pregnancy.

If you are trying to become pregnant - you need to start a little earlier in your cycle.  (sex between days 10 to 16 would have the best chance for results - especially sex that happens before day 14 since sperm can live for 5 days and wait for the egg.)

Do your research.

It is very possible to become pregnant ANYTIME you have unprotected sex, including the first time when you are a virgin.

What I can't understand is if you did not want to become pregnant WHAT did you have unprotected sex.