Bada Bing asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics Β· 3 months ago

When did you realize that you loved Donald Trump more than life itself?

This question is targeted towards MAGA people.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You won't get many responses from MAGA people, they'll have to think a little and that will make their head hurt.

• GiGi
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Nobody loves Trump more than life itself. Β Then again, I hope nobody loves any President more than life itself.

• 3 months ago

I love my life, not Trump

• 3 months ago

Hold my beer (whine not allowed in the grownup section)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jweqaJcshw

Youtube thumbnail

and the other wished to control it.

Big difference my friend. Big difference.

It's not the look, it's the substance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mandy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good one!Β 

• 3 months ago

Bada Bing: Β  Never. Β  trump is a liar and a traitor. Β 

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

When the liberals introduced me to their alternative.Β  Joe and the hoe.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Now you're being ridiculous. I just liked Trump's economic policies. What was so bad about low taxes and full employment?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

When you arrive at a Trump rally at the first glimpse of the morning sun and take a deep breath and tell your fellow MAGA next to you "I love the smell of COVID in the morning"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.