Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 2 months ago

iPhone battery replacement ?

I’ve read that a poor battery affects iPhone performance, but is that only while unplugged from an outlet? In other words, does the battery affect performance when the phone is plugged in to the wall?

it will hardly, if any, affect performance. apple consumers believe anything. that's just another way apple tries to make money off people "oh your phone is slow, here, spend 100 dollars getting a new battery"... 5 weeks later... "oh it's still slow? guess it's time for a new phone"

Source(s): you have the phone, we don't. do a CPU test or something on it while it's plugged in vs unplugged. if the results are about the same then it's just in your head.

Seems that when the battery goes, the phone will not accept the charger.     I did not know that, but my phone is being serviced by Apple as we speak (text)