"I actually don't know what to say here because I'm not prepared. JJ just suddenly gave me the mic." Are these three sentences correct ?
- ?Lv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
I only see two sentences and both are fine.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Sounds a little unfortunate for JJ to be thrown under the bus. Two wrongs do not make a right.
If you want the audience to like both characters have the speaker say hello and then wing it into the microphone.
- ♥Sweetness♥Lv 72 months ago
They are fine, but you actually only have two sentences. Did you forget one?
- The Football GodLv 72 months ago
100% WRONG. There is only 2 sentences.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Benny FitzLv 52 months ago
Lose the word ACTUALLY and say HANDED instead of GAVE.