Any idea of price range to repair front fender on 2000 corolla?

Just trying to get an idea of what it might cost to repair/replace damage to front fender from a collision on a 2000 toyota corolla,,

Results 1 - 25 of 25 — There's no need to put up with dings & dents on your 2000 Toyota Corolla, or with high dealer prices, when you can get our affordable, OE quality ... Front + Rear Fenders ... Toyota Corolla Sedan 2000, Front Fender by Replace®. ... 2000. 1. Toyota. 2. Corolla. 3. Hatchback; Sedan; Wagon

• car253

Auto body shop is $500 to $1,000 for a front bumper.  Better to replace it yourself if possible.    

• garry

yes and , do they repair it or replace it , hows the lights on it , the main body has not been damaged , 100 things can go wrong , has to inspect it first before we give a qoute for all repair work needed .

$2500-$3000, if you want it to end up looking as good as the rest of the car. My '98 Corolla cost $3200 to repair a fender and bumper after getting sideswiped. For the money, the shop did an excellent job. Underlying damage on your car also needs consideration.

• Jay P

The problem with collisions is not the damage you can see but the hidden damage behind that you cannot see.

The answer depends on the severity of the collision but this is not something anyone can answer for you based solely on your description.  Even a photo is often not enough to assess the damage and cost.

what i personally would do, is go to a scrapyard like pull a part or pick n pull and hope that they have a corolla there in the same color with a fender in good condition. you might have to go a few times.  i replaced a fender on my maxima for like 70 bucks. removing the fender took about an hour because I just ripped everything out of the way. installing took about 3 hours. the fender I got from the scrapyard had a couple of rock chips on it, but it was  still WAY  better looking than the damaged fender I had.

Source(s): also, you can check online to see how many corollas they have there, within a certain year range.