Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

Have you ever lost a cat? ?

How long did it take to find them/ for them to come back? My cat who was mostly outdoor ran away suddenly about 3 weeks ago. She was only outdoor because I live with my family and they didn’t want her inside. I miss her so much and am beginning to lose hope. 

Favorite Answer

I've had three different cats over the years, and two of them have disappeared several times for days at a time. They always returned, usually in the middle of the night.

What happens is that they wander a little too far, get spooked, and run to an area they're unfamiliar with and don't know how to get back. Then, they show up at someone's back door crying, where the person feeds them and, basically, adopts them.

What you should do is post pictures of your cat in about a 3 mile wide radius, and see if someone is keeping them. You should also check the local animal shelters for the next few weeks to see if she turns up.

Good luck.

yes.i once lost my fav cat name billu