Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Why is Donald Trump procrastinating the inevitable ?

wow @donnie you type fast, or you are pasting. 

I prefer to think you type fast, even though you are wrong.

Trump spends most of his days golfing.  He missed the G20 meeting this weekend. 

@babyboom....all I can say is lol.  Y!A put the question in Social Science Psychology. I moved it to Politics but am moving it back because maybe Yahoo knows best, and that is very hard for me to say. 

I do acknowledge that there are a couple answers that could possibly benefit from psychological evaluation. 

as could Donald Trump.

@jim2..You are correct but  I'm thinking that Donald Trump doesn't care what people think about him as long as they are thinking of him.  That might be why he is doing what he is doing.  Maybe he just wants to see his name in history, regardless of what history says about him, which reminds me of a few more infamous characters in the last century, one in particular.   

It's late and going to bed but I promise I will close this question tomorrow.  Hey my thanks to everyone, even those who need help.  

• (A)

He is planning on staying in office.

The real issue here is to find out if any cheating threw the election.

Just because some cases were thrown out of court does not mean there is not a valid case to be heard. 

Of course, if there is no proof, then nothing will become of it. But, if Trump is with holding killer evidence for a higher court, then he is smart for doing so.

I just cannot imagine Trump would make such an egregious claim without proof to back it. 

He may be holding out to be heard in a higher court, perhaps.

I am not even a Trump fan, but an election should never be corrupt and IF it was, then it should be exposed.

With the post election and day of election chaos of questionable voting practices and possibly rigged machines, wouldn't you want to know if it is really true, or not?

Sooner or later we hopefully will find out, either way.

Regardless of the outcome, I do not trust the US Government. Neither should you. We are manipulated and lied to every single day.

• Tom

Its VERY IMPORTANT to FINALLY end the wide spread VOTING FRAUD in the US before elections become meaningless.-----Only Crooked politicians and Dictator wannabees---would want to see the Fraud network left in place.   TRUMP is doing the US a great FAVOR by exposing, and possibly stopping it.   You KNOW the other side will not do it, as it works to their FAVOR.   ---And don't say the FRAUD is not Happening  its the only way you can have MORE VOTES that voting age population in some districts.---Don't be STUPID.   Fraud helps NO ONE but future DICTATORS

He can keep taking in money as long as the "campaign" is still going on.  He would not be able to do that if he concedes.   So #1 it is about money.    As long as he has not conceded he has an excuse to not let Biden have access to all the info available.    If Trump has something he needs to hide then this gives him a few more months before they find out about it.   So #2 is it helps continue the coverup that he has been doing since before he was elected.   Lastly if he is planning on bugging out of the country he certainly does not want to let anyone know.   If you keep your opponents away they will be less likely to find out what you are planning.    So #3 he is planning his escape. 

He’s a spoiled man child who can’t ever act mature zxjqwv

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• ?

thinks you dont relize trump is still the president till biden is sworn in on the 20th january , biden cant change that .till then stop your whining you democrat ..

• Jim2

Because he can't stand to lose, and he's an idiot. If he would concede history won't remember him quite so unkindly. As it is, kids in school 20 years from now will shake their heads in disbelief that any president could be such a jerk, and that the country would put up with it.

He is taking in donations 

He is not.  As part of the process, which may or may not be requested, a recount is simply to make sure of the machine counts, which we know were not right, and which where proven to be not right.  Nevada for example.  Thousands of more votes were for Trump and were not counted by the machines.  When all questionable states have performed a recount, it will all be tallied again, and then a winner will be determined. 

• donnie

He is not as a president Trump is a very busy man and does not have time to put up with y’all’s BS