Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Have feminists offended Muslim women with their support for Islam as it stands today?

This question does not violate the Y!A guidelines. All answers are to follow the guidelines as well.  Thanks.

I see that this question has made it to the Discover tab where questions are often reported due to someone becoming offended rather than than the question the question being in violation of the rules.

As previously stated, this question does to violate the Y!A guidelines and will be appealed if reported. It will then be re-asked as well.

I am a feminist and I have always supported Islam. Islam and feminism are compatible. I support and donate to the feminist groups in Middle East

Feminists follow critical race theory. They are confused. Either they have to welcome Muslims as a religious group or oppose the religion of Islam. They can’t do both. But they are forced to do both.

• ?

the main reason is feminist use a toy and muslim prefer a man .. both might be effective but which one can give you a baby ..you know most women have a baby and feminests dont ..

Haven’t heard anything about this issue in all honesty zx

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Muslim women support Islam. So this question I must say is the dumbest question ever.

• Nat

This is a really specific claim. Maybe, they have offended some? I don't know. 

Yes and this shows the deceit of the left. You know Buddhism was all the rage with the fashionable people some years ago, but since it supports life you don't here so much about it now.

The left is at war with the foundations of our culture so it seems they support the things that most threaten it.

People who think liberals are kind are deluded, the age we live in is the age where evil dresses itself as good.

Christian liberals please read Jerry's answer below, you need your eyes opening.

The left is not your friend, if all the earth was at peace, but God was banned, would that be right? Are you for peace or for God??

According to my bible ultimate peace comes only through God and His peace established through Jesus Christ. There is no other peace and without acknowledgment of Jesus Christ there is no Godly presence.

Yes, but it’s even worse than that. Consider how feminists in Sweden refuse to acknowledge the enormous increase in rape against Swedish women due primarily to Muslim immigration.  In doing so feminists are abandoning women in their own western country.  They are most certainly abandoning Muslim women.  

Note, I’m not saying most Muslim men are rapists, but the increase rape rates across much of Europe are in fact due to Muslim rapists, and this is mostly denied for PC/identity politics reasons and that includes feminist denial.  

I could care less about who I offend 

"Have feminists offended Muslim women with their support for Islam as it stands today?"

We could say that Western feminists have abandoned many of the true female victims of Islam in order to upkeep the feminist ideological allegiance to the radical critical theory and identity politics ideology that has consumed the West under the deceptive guise of "social justice".

For example: Feminists uphold an Islamic person like Linda Sarsour, by promoting her into leadership status for the woman's march (feminist march). Linda Sarsour btw is a champion of both Sharia Law (Islamic law know to be terribly anti-woman) as well as female circumcision.

By upholding Linda Sarsour as a hero, they actively demean one of her visible enemies, Ayaan Hirsi Ali who is an advocate against such Islamic policies after having suffered female circumcision herself under Islam. She was openly denigrated by Sarsour who publicly tweeted that "She's asking 4 and a$$ whipping'. I which I could take their vaginas away - they don't deserve to be women."

Western feminists have clearly sided with the actual "oppressive" elements of Islamic society if you will, and are actively blaming the victim now. This is because critical theorists have turned Islam into a "victim group" where Christianity is deemed the "oppressor" group. This insane binary of "victim" and "oppressor" by large group that they use has turned feminists into supporting Islamic culture over women's best interests under this ridiculously faultily simplistic principle.

None of this is conjecture btw. It is harshly inconvenient truth for many self-proclaimed feminists who are caught between their own outdated ideas about feminism being simple women's advocacy for equal Rights, and the reality that modern feminism is a full on dogmatic ideology that is supportive of critical theory which often works against women's best interest in order to push radical social change that none of us has ever agreed on.

.