Why is the steam wand on my sunbeam coffee machine not working?

I have an sunbeam second hand espresso from eBay and the steam dosen’t froth at all. After awhile sometimes it did froth and sometimes it didn’t and now it dosen’t at all. What should I do?

The wand is most likey plugged from dried milk from frothing. To clear it up, fill a coffee cup with boiling water and fix it so that the wand will soak in it for a time. You can try to clear it with a round toothpick after you soak the wand. Also try to blast the clog out with a jolt of steam from the machine after you have soaked the wand in the hot water. Eventually you will get it to blast free. Once you get it free, then always "rinse" the wand after use by putting it into hot water and clearing it with a blast of steam.

Source(s): Been there ...done that

sunbeam will know

• !

Noone can reliably diagnose the issue from a description. Someone needs to actually look at the machine to know whats going on