Can't decide on a baby girl's name ?

Need help picking the prettiest and what you think of them please, Rosabella, Annabell & Dolly-Rae 

Annabelle is the one I like the most.

The other ones not so much but with all names whatever you chose people will get use to hearing the name and getting use to it over time 

• U Wish

Name the kid Enema 

very nice all three..

I can't help you.  I dislike all three.  Annabell is the only one I even half way like but I prefer either Anabel or Annabelle.  Annabell looks odd to me (and spell checker).  Rosabella is a smushed name.  Two names shoved together to make one name.  I'd be okay with Rosa Bella although I dislike both names.  Both are over used in some variation or another.  Dolly-Rae is simply awful.  Dolly is too cutesy but great for a pet.  The hyphen is unnecessary.  Rae is cute but I don't like it with Dolly.

never let strangers name your kid

Annabelle is the best.  I don’t like how Rosabella sounds . And Dolly-Rae sounds hick and I hate hyphenated names 

• blank

I only like Annabell but with an e at the end if that is an option.

mix them up

Rosa-Rae

Annabella-Rae

Annabella Rose

Dolly-Rosa

I second Annabell. 

It kinda depends on how they sound with the last name, but in this case I like Annabell.