Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 2 months ago

Who here likes motorcycles?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I like motorcycles....

• 4 weeks ago

I love motorcycles. I rode from 1985-1998 and had 5 of them between this time period. They are fun to ride and very enjoyable. I was 32 years old when i decided to finally stop riding. It was from a safety standpoint. I never had no bad accidents just a few falls that only resulted in brushburns and scrapes nothing serious. The reason i stopped is because i believe in the law of averages. The more you keep riding the great chances you have of being in an accident that could make you an invalid or even kill you. What scared me most was people in automobiles who were not safe or even paying attention. You have no control over them and you can be the safest rider on the planet if you get into a collision confrontation with a car the motorcyclist will always get the worst of it. Yes there are also the other hazards potholes gravel and deer. I used to have a friend who lived out in the country like the pines and i would visit him now and then and when i would come home at night i was always concerned about a deer or 2 jumping out in front of me. Thank God it never happened. The risk and danger is the challenge of riding. The one great thing it did for me was made me a much safer alert cautious and accurate automobile operator. My years riding are filled with great memories and nostaglia but they are over for good. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't like them, I Love them. Delicious....

Not even my Wife is going to "stop " me from riding...She only "insists" I wear  my  lid (I do, anyway).Besides, her late hubby   rode a Gold Wing  (His name was Frank, too, But; He Never "stopped". Had heart attack from smoking.). I only have One friend who loves bikes but doesn't (can't) ride.  He spent 6 months in hospital from a M/C accident,  still limps at 78...watches me fire-up my Harley with envy... 

Attachment image
  • F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, I don’t have a death wish.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I love motorcycles.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Love them Been Riding since 1953 Looking at Buying a Virago

• adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

duhh its the motorcycle section dummy

• 2 months ago

Me. I rode for 20 years. Even when it was raining, hard to see, slick road, I liked riding.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

DOH!

It's the motorcycle category

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i do                                               .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.