Conservatives: What makes you smarter than....?

One thousand bipartisan federal prosecutors all signed a letter saying Trump is guilty of crimes.

One thousand, Reputable, bipartisan, experts in the field of law.

You think they're wrong?

What makes you smarter than them?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

They'll find out how smart they are when President Trump becomes a private citizen on January 20th.

Patience, Lois.  Patience.

• 2 months ago

Stormy Daniels is the "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."  This 2006 affair has caused a great deal of harm to Donald Trump.  Usually a man only needs to meet one bad woman like Daniels to put him out of the foolish game and onto the right track.  In 2013, Donald Trump surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus and became a Christian as many of us have done.  We have all sinned and fallen short of God's glory and Cohen even suffered for helping Donald Trump as it is reported.  Many men for this crime belong in prison, but Americans have a forgiving nature because Christ Jesus tells us that we must forgive.  

Experts in the field of law would have all of us in prison, but legal and ethical often do not go hand in hand.   What Donald Trump did was wrong with Daniels and Cohen, but the Mueller investigation and all its prosecutors and its impeachment didn't prove Trump in cahoots with Russia and it tried to destroy decorated retired Army Lieutenant Flynn.

President Trump got us a vaccine in warp speed time and for this I am grateful and it does cover a multitude of wrong doing.  I'll add 50% prescription drug costs from Big Pharma - absolutely miraculous.  And he helped Americans any many other ways. "Right to Try" Act, "First Step" Acts, "Save our Seas" Act, USMCA, Space Force, and Oil Independent. 

Now, hating is not a God trait.  Love is what God tells us to do.  Trump was very good for America.  You can continue to hate on him, but history will ring truth.

• 2 months ago

Where is the PROOF.    You know, the proof.  Signing a letter.  Ha.  Like that will over turn an election or get someone indicted.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well, one thing we do know, we are smarter than you and Summertime, that should be obvious to even the most gullible of the liberals.

I get it, you do try and I respect you for that.

Just give up your hatred.

I saw you even admitted to rejecting that dope Joe Biden.

Now you follow the herd?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lol Lois, you got nothing going on. Go back to cleaning the dishes.

• 2 months ago

No, we're saying that doesn't mean anything. Any serious lawyer, who would sign a letter saying someone is guilty of crimes, should frankly resign. They're not fit to work - with no investigation and court hearing, how the hell would they know?...

.. and 'crimes' ?.. yeah he's guilty of crimes..we dunno which ones yet, but we'll think of some.

Pathetic

• 2 months ago

and your dad is SO much smarter than my dad...... right?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Funny...he has been charged with a crime zero times. 

• 2 months ago

You heard it here for the first time folks:

Orange. Man. Bad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.