Politics:  Why doesn't the media ever make a point of mentioning Democrats who have gotten Corona virus?

Yes many have. Look it up.

Update:

I'm telling you the media is biased as hell.  I think you are aware of that though.

Who has to put the masks on?  Who has to keep sick people out of nursing homes?  Who has to make people social distance?  Don't you think these people hear this on a daily basis?  You want Trump to grow 340 million hands so he can hold them all?  Idiot.

Update 2:

Kathy, how do you know?  Blue states:  NY, NJ, and 3 or 4 others have the highest death counts by multiples.  

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's been politicized like Climate Change has, by the Democrats. They don't like scrutiny because they are deep in destroying their own arguments, pretending to be interested in the environment, like it's their issue they accel at. But the Democrats are the worst concerning the environment. And they are the worst concerning the Covid virus because they make rules and break them. They want you to see them doing it too. Then they pretend to make an apology. So all in all, the Democrats burn birds to death, they don't care about the lives of children, and they don't care about the environment. I bet some of those burning birds are endangered species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICLXQN_lURk

Youtube thumbnail

&t

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I am mostly talking about people in government.  They always say which Repubs caught it but never the Democrats (on TV)

• 2 months ago

You mean the ones that got it from the republicans that say 'you can't make me wear a mask'?

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because more Republicans have gotten it than Democrats.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They do.  All the time.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are lapdogs to their democrat masters. 

• 2 months ago

new cases in Los Angeles County were hovering around 800 a few weeks ago... this past week the daily number topped 4,000 for over 5 consecutive days...with two of those days over 5,000....

the lead story in the LA media this weekend was a list of new lockdown measures taking effect this weekend.... but most of the "analysis" articles are still focused on "Alarming Spikes in Rural America"....

• debra
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Americans better wake up--

• Strega
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So the media doesn't mention it... but we can look it up... Do you even hear yourself? Which is it? 

• Andy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

There's a Replubican 'in charge' of the USA and doing a shi77y job of containing the Coronavirus. Look it up. 

He doesn't need to hold anyone's hand, he needs to get his head out of his a55 and stop pretending it's no worse than the flu, idiot. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.