Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 day ago

Is it good that all these cheating techniques are being exposed so they won't be used during the GA Senate runoff election?

Updated 1 day ago:

Come on Steve, you can do better than that you're denial ain't going to change squat.

1 day ago

I was thinking the same thing, but Stacy Abrams and the other Dims are that brazen they will cheat right in front of you and then threaten you.

• 1 day ago

We can only hope for that, because legally nothing has changed as yet.  The Democrats will cheat, because they run the big cities.

• 1 day ago

Agreed.

The voter suppression attempts by Republicans are now common knowledge.

But I still expect Republicans to try it during the Georgia runoffs.

1 day ago

That Hugo Chávez is a real rascal huh....lol

• 1 day ago

Which techniques would those be? Like that dead guy that voted? Oh wait! His son had the same name and lived at the same address as his deceased father. Edit: Hell, you can. You are probably the reason my other account got deleted. 

1 day ago

That is good because if the election is honest the GOP will maintain control of the Senate.